Thursday 9 October 2014

WHO SIR? ME SIR?



It’s Friday, but lucky its not a Friday blues for me. I woke up this morning and I do realize I was no body, look at the road and I found out that I was far behind every body else.  Some of them are really moving fast, some of them appreciate the view, some are busy with their daily routine but still keep on moving. Then what I do?  I’m standing at the road side, appreciate the view and enjoy the day. Am I moving? Or I just fool my self pretending like nothing to worry, its gonna be a good day, I’m the hero, or I’m just a piece of junk who pretending that I’m the best but leave me with the beg call best for nothing and full with stupidity.

Ego and proud, this is what we are, no body can even deny it. The higher we are the biggest it is. This is one of the best moral values that I learned from the past. While some other people busy to make sure that they are keeping their moral value in the high pride while we are busy keep on making our ego as high as the mountain. The higher it is the proud we are. The more we have, the smaller we look to the others.  Damn, what a pride.  Is this that we’re looking for?   Should we put it as a history of our life? Is this what make us feel happy with our life that we’re  livin in?  Maybe yes and may be not. It defends. Coz what ever circumstances it’s always comes with pros and cons.  Either take the pros ignore the cons or take the cons forget the pros. Easy as like eating burgers.

The habit become the ethic, what ever we do is always become a guideline to what we are looking for without realizing we are actually some times making some a big mistake that change the route of our life. I learn something when I was a kid, in that time I was just one of the kid like the other kids. Playing around like tomorrow gonna dies. I learn one word from the surrounding, it call WHO? ME?. That word becomes a habit among us till now. In that particular time we don’t ever think what is thaw word for? What I knew, it’s a good words to play for.

Now, the flies, I’m getting older and still on the same track as before. But, what I do realize, the words that I love so much is actually is not a good words but killing me softly without realizing it. From one conversation to another conversation then I know, the meaning lies behind of WHO SIR? ME SIR?  Last time we make fun of it, now the world makes fun of me. This word is actually represent who we are and what kind of people we are. Why should we ask who if the finger pointed to our head? Why should we ask who if the eyes are looking deeply to our eyes? And why should we ask who if we are the only people who stand there. The situation makes me crazy but at the same time I was thinking how fool I am. Why should I ask if I can take advantage to volunteer? I don’t lose anything by trying, I don’t even get hurt or died if I fail to do it. Damn, if I realize this thing long time ago maybe I’m not the same anymore. Maybe I am the president but the reality, maybe is just a maybe and the reality is far bitter than the medicine.

What should I do, this is a habit, I can’t even change it anymore. It’s not just me but most of the people do the same like I did. Not many people are brave enough to raise their hand and said “let me do it” once the question has been ask, the member of the club will start busy doing something in order to avoid the situation. Once the finger has point to my head, the question will automatically, who sir? Me sir? If not me then who? The wall behind me? My chair? My books? What a shame for me.  But its ok past is past and at least I realize my mistake and I hope other people realize it too because this is the terms where the words VOLUNTEER is just an ordinary word that means something but scare the most.

This is just a sharing, for some other people out there, but for me, this is another theory that I have to look for. Even just a stupid theory but it make sense to me and change me a bit. SHY? FOOL/ its like its not in my life dictionary anymore since I’ve been called worse. Maybe this is going to change somebody who mind and for those who don’t matter just treat it as a stupid junk from a stupid person like me. Those who like it, love it. Those who don’t , Leave it.




1 comment:

  1. Good one bro...its hitting me....
    Its always happened to us...

    ReplyDelete