Monday 20 October 2014

LOST TAPE ( Interview Between ME and MYSELF )



ME                         : Hi, good morning. Have a seat please. Just call me ME and I,m gonna conduct this interview.

MYSELF               : Hi ME, how are today? Glad to see you

ME                         : Feelin good,Should we start?

MYSELF               : As you wish and I bet I'm ready.

ME                         : The first, the easier, the introduction. Tell me who you are?

MYSELF               : Nice shot, by the way my name is MYSELF, Just call me ASSHOLE coz it suit me nicely and far better than AWESOME. I was born in the middle of nowhere and raise by the most kind hearted man that I ever know with the most beautiful lady in this world. I dream to be like Eistein with my own methodoly coz as far I concern, He was the greatest in his era with his inteligence mind. But, bare in mind, If he still alive, I,m proudly announce that I’m gonna challenge him into a duel and beat him with my stupidity.

ME                         : School and Education please?

MYSELF               : What could I say? School? I dont have it coz my parents did not afford to buy or build a building and turn it into a school. Dont mention the building, even the concrite is far behind from my family’s budget. In fact why did we have to force ourselft to go to the school while most of us didnt even know what is the school for?  Ask yourself, did you go to school to study or you just go coz you have to otherwise your parents will beat your down. OR, maybe some other people goes to school coz they wanna play or maybe coz their boyfried?girlfriend BUT how many of them really go to study to get a better job in the future. How many? Ten? Hundred? Maybe more maybe less. Now, comes the EDUCATION, is it important? Of coz YES, it become one of the top element to reach the fancy destination called SUCCESS. Without education only a few can stand on the top of the world, without education, we can even read or write. Without education, there is no teachers. BUT, how many people in this world think what is education has been create so far? Do one of us ever think that it has a bad side. Take a look at this, EDUCATION create personality, PERSONALITY create power, POWER create people, PEOPLE create war and WAR destroy HUMANITY. Thsi is education that I understand and like one of the actor said, " I go to school coz I know education is important but after finish my school I realize that education is not important anymore. It conclude, without education we dont even know that education is not important".

ME                         : You confuse me, could you just please tell me in a very straight forward about your opinion about people around you and what the world has offer to you?

MYSELF               : Frankly speaking, I dont have any idea about the other people because I knew all of them are busy with their daily routine. Most of them are busy complaining here and there, some of them are really hardworking to discuss other people lifes, some are addicted to become a most popular paparazi, few  of them are really strugling to fight for their future and give some meaning to their life. While, me myself personally too busy playing in my own playground with my stupid experiment to prove that I’m not stupid enough to call stupid. I dont wanna get involve in others life or judge them coz I do really appriciate what they did. Coz without people the word GOSSIP have no meaning, without people, there is no home made video . Without US the the world we are livin in is not called WORLD. Comes to the next, what the world has offer me? A lot for sure. I do take advantage on it in terms of opportunity to stand. While the others, decorate it, develop it, color it, destroy it, I’m just taking my share base on what the amount that the world has offer me. And so far, the world got served. In return, the world serve me better then I deserve.

ME                         : We reserve the best for last, so we’re going to call it a day with this question. The principle of life, do you have it?

MYSELF               : Sorry, I dont have it. But, I hold tide just a few inches in front of my eyes to make sure that i’m gonna see it almost everytime. My principle must be crystal clear. I’m a kind of person that is not easy to be predict. I dont simply welcome people to my playground coz i dont wanna ruin my toys coz I knew it take ages to build it and comes with a high price call RISK. I,m not a person who simply accept others advise coz I dont like to talk about people but I welcome people to come and discuss ideas. So judge me while you can, trust me if you want, believe me if you have to and leave me if I hurt you. I dont care if people dont like my terms of life coz probably I dont like theirs as well. My LIFE is my playground, my PLAYGROUND is my territory, my TERRITORY is my rules, my RULES is my power and the POWER gives me a CHANCE once again to prove that my life is worth enough to be live. This is my playground and its still under construction, experiment on going and if I cant make all of those inside happy at least I’m going to make one in order to ensure that I dont waste the one and the only chance that I have. If I fail, I’m going to risk my own life, but if the experiment success, its going to be a platform to those who are stand  together with me through all the process that the experiment went through.

ME                         : The time has come. So thanx for coming

MYSELF               : Can I ask something?

ME                         : Sure.

MYSELF               : Am I accepted?

ME                         : Well said, couldnt agree more. You are not just crazy but creatively insane. Welcome to the MENTAL RETARDED INSTITUTE  of STUPIDITY. Pack your bag and make yourself comfort.

MYSELF               : Thank you so much sir. I’m not going to fail you and for sure you can count on me. Looking forward to see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment