Saturday 29 June 2013

EXPECT DE UNEXPECTED


Life is unpredictable, In no matter what, sometimes what ever we expect to come is always end up with the unexpected outcome. Its not happen once but almost every time. This kind of thing is like ruin our life coz mos the unexpected is always on the bad side. Maybe its time to call all the bad things is a luck and all the good things is just accidentally happen. This is much more relevant rather than the other side coz what ever luck we expect to come it always end up accidentally in a deep shit.

I wanna talk about my experience with my previous BOSS who always talk to me about the beauty of working on extra mile, I defined it as doing something beyond our task and I do believe in what He always said coz I'm the one who experience it.I was moving really fast to the top and I don't really expect it even that time I was stay up late in the office just by downloading movies on my computer. Sorry BOSS but I think you know me well more than anybody else. 

So now a days, what we really expect on this terms, what this extra mile really is? I don't wanna talk about extra mile on people who are working in restaurant or whatever kind of jobs on the same level coz they don't even know what is this all about. I don't wanna talk about staying up late in the office for the Government servant coz they define it in a very different way, working hours 8 am to 5 pm, reach the office before 8 am and arrive at home at 4 pm. I'm not talking about all but some of them. Now take this, some people on private company knows very well about this terms, but once again, not all of them but some. working hours till 5 pm but staying in the office till 6 pm and this is really looking good in terms of productivity but please expect the unexpected coz some of them just sitting in front of their computer with their favorite page call FACEBOOK just to avoid the traffic jam. Correct me if I'm wrong but we have to realize it and expect on it coz this is really happen.

When we talk about Law, Rules, Principal and so on, it always come like Criminals goes to jail, Smoking bad for health, Practice make perfect, Siblings stay together as one, First come first serve, As soon as possible and bla bla bla. This is what every people expect but most of the time the unexpected happen on the other way, ruins every thing and put us down. It simple, Criminals goes to jail, thats it, its end up there, nothing more nothing less. Proceed loan on a bank and they will said we'll call you A.S.A.P, done. Go to some counter and you will see " first come first serve " sign together with  "we serve you better ", then what? queuing. This is what suppose to be happen but trust me, maybe some of you guys have a same concept like me, believe in what we call the power of $$$. You got this, criminals is always criminals and jail is just a jail. A few notes of dollar sign under the table will serve you better. Its money talk. Believe in what we call Authority and Tittle. Just walk to the counter, present some card or show some badges and forget about first come first serve coz you will be serve better. Its a cronyism. same thing happen A.S.A.P. if you wait for call then keep on waiting coz  we'll call you A.S.A.P sometimes means a week, a mont, a year or you have to call them unless you have relatives or friends behind the table. It calls friends and family matter. Siblings stays together as one, wow, what a nice family. Is that really happen? YES, in a some reason but most of the time when the tomes is come especially on testament, siblings stays together in a one roof and try to kill each other in other to get more. 

This is what happen and this is what I'm experience before. I expect a good thing base on the process and I got a bad thing after a lot of process. a genius people create laws and the brilliant one ruins it. Working hard for a better future end up with loans, study degree in university to get a high starting salary but jobless at the end. Now what? its fair enough. this is the world we livin in. Maybe we have to start learn how to do a bad things so a good this will come and call it reverse theory of life.

Read it and understand it, take the good one and leave the bad here. No heart feeling and no judging. This is what I'm facing and this is my theory. If this just a nonsense, if this just a bullshit then it suit its name. That what I call it THEORY OF STUPIDITY.

  



  

1 comment:

  1. I do believe and realize that all the things you mentioned are everyday occurrences. however coming to the conclusion that we should commit bad things to welcome the good ones is just wrong on so many levels. the world is nothing but a mere facade to what lies beyond. the life we are all living is a little corrupted, each in their own way. but there are good people, and we should strive to be better people. if only every single one of us tries, it would be a better place.


    I feel so fake trying to be positive here while I am coated with negativity myself. but I try :)

    ReplyDelete