Wednesday 24 October 2012

Dunia Dan Isinya

Dunia terus berputar meninggalkan kita terkapai-kapai bersama segala penghuninya. Life- is it good enought? or it just fooling around, no matter what it this, hidup mesti diteruskan..I do really fall in love whit this word " dunia dan isinya" , even I tried to use every sense that I have I still can figured it out what it is all about..people come and go, week in week out but do they really know about it? ask them and bet, for sure you will got the same answer almost every time. same question, same answers from a different subject. So, what do we call it? is it a myth? is it a secret? I leave it to every one of you to discover coz no matter what did you call it it will reveal as a personal opinion which is can explain who you are and who they are..
This is me and this is where I begin. Let me share something  what I learned from the fast regarding on what I try to explain. there is no mathematical theory or other mechanism to reveal everthing about this, but this is what I got, saya akan biarkan dunia terus berputar pada paksinya dan isinya adalah saya and all of you. so what makes me wonder is, do I really play my roll towards this process? do I really connect with others in order to be productive? do I really bend in with the nature to produce balance and harmony towards this world? no matter how far I go, no matter what theory I use, methods, facts even some kinda rumors that i blend in together to find out the most nearest accurate possibilities outcome, the result is always vary from time to time..getting tired and almost fed up with all of this junk then it make me realize that " dunia dan isinya" is not a myth for me, but it something about something that always be something uncovered and remain untold
Take this as a first piece of junk  from a dumb idiot ME. Calculate it, analyze it, figure it out. put some oxygen in and let the carbon out, close your  eyes and breath. open your eyes and Alhamdulillah Syukur we still alive..This is the beauty of the Almighty..

No comments:

Post a Comment